The Millennial Jobs Summit
"If we don't find it, we will create it"
The Millennial Jobs Summit is an event for innovators, thought leaders, career professionals, and students that are looking to find and create opportunity. As Millennials, we face a new set of challenges when it comes to developing our professional careers or building our own businesses. Therefore, at the Millennial Jobs Summit you will find fresh and innovative takes on the tools you need in today's world to succeed.
- 10:00am - 10:20am | Opening Keynote
- 10:30am - 2:00pm | Millennial Job Fair & Startup/Small Business Expo
- 10:45am - 11:30am | Career Development Workshop - Sponsored by Mindhatch LLC
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm | Snack & Chat - Sponsored by Bloomberg
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm | Women in Tech Panel
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm | Entrepreneur Development Panel: "How to Make the Jump, and Stick the Landing" - Sponsored by cove
Career Development Panel - Learn career tips and best practices on how to give yourself the most impressive professional package for the new age of millennial career professionals.
Women in Tech Panel - A diverse panel of leading women in technology share their experience, developmental careers tips, and insight in how to grow as a leader in a formidable field.
Entrepreneurial Development Panel "How To Make the Jump and Stick Your Landing" - Come chat with the founders of some of DC's fastest growing startups and learn insider tips on how to make the jump into the world of entrepreneurship
Who is this event for:
For Career Advancers - You are always looking for new opportunities to take your career to the next level, whether it's changing careers or climbing to the executive ranks of your company. Find your next employment opportunity at our Millennial Job Fair or attend our Career Development Workshop to invest in the training you need to make that leap into the C-suite.
For Creators - You are the agents of change. Whether starting your own business or inspiring others to themselves become entrepreneurs and changemakers, you thrive around fresh, fun and creative energy. Come connect with hundreds of millennial professionals, founders and startups at our Small Business/Startup Expo or attend our Entrepreneurial Panel to gleam the insight you need to launch your next venture.
For Startups - Against all odds your company has successfully launched, secured precious seed money and is looking forward to growing business this year. Our Startup Showcase and Entrepreneurial Panel well get you in front of hundreds of millennial innovators who will help spread your brand, provide valuable feedback and network connections, or become potential customers (and who knows? Maybe they'll be your next employees).
For Recruiters - Connecting and recruiting diverse millennial talent not only keeps your company fresh and innovative, but it's one of the best ways to attract even more bright young talent. Sign-up for our Millennial Job Fair or contact us for more ways to get involved.
For questions contact us at email@example.com or click here to register
- Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, and Recruiters
- 21-38 year old diverse professionals
- 300-400 estimated attendees
- Startups and Small Businesses
- Local Organization Leads and Public Officials
- Consultant Firms, Media Companies, Government Contractors, Academic institutions, etc.
Sponsors & Community Partners