Senior Full Stack Developer (Start up)
$175,000 a year
Company is located in Downtown Metro Washington, DC and looking for a Full Stack Web Developer/Engineer..
Salary range: $150-$175k base DOE (Depends on experience) plus stock options.. **Very flexible for top talent**
Company Address: 1602 L Street NW
Company is a well-funded, venture backed startup in Washington D.C.. They have an iconic founder, A-list investors and a great plan to disrupt a huge market. They are looking for great developers, product managers, online marketers and people with significant travel industry experience.
This is no ordinary startup company. They've already brought on some of the most passionate, intelligent and seasoned founding team members on the planet. Their founders started websites you’ve been using for years and are some of the most connected dealmakers in business. They have the capital to build it right and they need to build it quickly.
This is truly a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this amazing start up company.
- Work directly with the CTO and engineering leadership team to design, implement and deploy critical software systems.
- Participate in feature design working with product, UX and business experts
- Build out features across the entire development stack
- Test driven development and real DevOps to get your code deployed to improve the business quickly
- BS degree and/or 7+ years experience in full-stack development
- Should be senior level developer
- Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, LESS
- Open source SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience with REST/JSON APIs
- Experience with Git and CI tools and you have a TDD tattoo (not really, but we really believe in testing!)
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS EC2, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, Docker
- Any API or travel exp are huge pluses
The Team- How they like to work:
- In small, super-productive teams
- With self-motivated people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- With people who express themselves, have a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Working with an incredible team
- Competitive salary + stock options/equity
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Candidates must be local to the Washington, DC Metro area. No relocation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $175,000.00 /year
Local candidates only:
- Washington, DC