Location: DC Metro Area
About the Role:
The Technical Recruiting Lead will lead our Career Placement Department in placing jobseekers in positions with companies in our network. Technical Recruiting Lead will be responsible for overseeing the sourcing and placement process as well as growing and leading the team.
This role is contract-to-perm. Successful hires can roll over to full-time within 60 days. This position will spend time between the Tyson's Corner area and Washington, DC.
What You Will Do:
- Find and source new talent for our candidate pipeline for positions in the DC, NY and SF job markets
- Manage the flow of candidates through our talent network database
- Oversee and ensure successful placement of candidates to referred positions
- Serve as company & event lead for hiring events
- Visit local technical events and meetups
- Serve as lead subject matter expert on talent market
- Use LinkedIn, talent databases, and other networks to reach out to active/passive jobseekers
- Iterate new and efficient placement processes as you develop the role and grow the team
- Write and/or help guide content creation relative to career development articles on website
- Build and imprint the Generation-Next brand with clients and candidates
- Travel approximately 10%
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in recruiting is required; Technical recruiting is even more desirable
- Track record of having grown something (a department, a project, a business, etc.)
This Should Excite You:
- Working for a fast-moving, agile startup
- Working on projects with minimum supervision, with the foresight to reach out when you need
- Building yourself as a thought leader and innovative professional
- Achieving great results (and overcoming great challenges) with minimal resources
- You're the captain now - We are looking for someone to drive, grow and lead this team to victory. You'll have your goals, and as long as you are hitting them, we rely on your expertise to lay the course. Of course we all hit roadblocks and seek feedback along the way, so you'll be working closely with our CEO in building a process that works.
- Unlimited Vacation - Okay so it's very unlikely you'll be taking off 364 days this year. But we do hold true that if you are hitting your goals, you should be rewarded. We don't cap your approved vacation.
- Telework - You can work from home a couple days per week.
- Plenty of professional development - Our location and office network regularly hosts professional development events that you are free to attend. From sales, to lead generation, design, coding and more.
- All the coffee, fruit-infused water (and maybe beer) you can drink.
- Bonuses! - You will have to opportunity to make additional income, win expense paid vacations, and more.
- Health & Benefits package.
- Metro reimbursement stipend.
- Get to work in a super dope, LEED certified state of the art building.
- Meaningful work - The greatest part of this job is you have you work in the heart of the firm. Your work helps put a diverse set of technical professionals back to work, finding new opportunities and fulfilling their dreams. Success here is its own reward.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Our mission is to make sure every young professional has the opportunity to do what they love; Whether it’s landing their dream job or starting their very own business.
We work with our talent network to perfect their online presence, design bulletproof résumés, and make connections to some of the top companies and startups across the nation. For entrepreneurs, we help them go from idea to product launch. We’ve curated a close community of advisors, investors, experts and partners to help them at each step along the way.
The end result is a fully realized community that is passionate about working on things that matter and connecting to others that want to do the same. Through this, we will grow a diverse pipeline of both talent and business owners throughout the U.S..