Let’s make life better
At Rigil, it's not just what we believe, it's at the core of how we support our clients, recruit staff and manage our business. We know how important a strong foundation is to succeed. We partner with our clients to reach new heights.
- An award-winning woman-owned 8(a) small disadvantaged business
- High-performing, dedicated professionals with a 96 percent past performance rating
- An expanding company that has grown by 153 percent since 2009
- A team that reaches across borders with offices in more than five locations
- People who demonstrate honesty, ethics and integrity in all we do
- Rated by INC. Magazine as the 8th fastest growing company in Washington, DC
- 2015 ACT-IAC Mobile App fair winner
- 2014 Best of the Best of Women owned small business
- Named Best of the Best by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Rakhi Sharma founded Rigil as a Woman-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business (WOSDB) in 2005. Since its inception, Rigil has grown to more than 50 employees working in more than five locations. We consistently rank in the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing companies. Among the company's numerous awards including being named "best of the best" woman-owned small business by the Federal Aviation Administration, Rigil holds a customer satisfaction of 96 percent past performance rating by Dun and Bradstreet and boasts a 96th percentile workforce retention rate.