Location: Washington, DC, USA
Company: (disclosed after submitted)
Job Requisition Number: 10-001
A Digital Marketing division of a global media firm is seeking a digital producer to join its team in the Washington DC office. The ideal candidate will be an effective writer with strong digital design and technical skills. Experience in news, public affairs or content marketing settings is preferred. This is a contractor position.
- Create and update content for websites, email marketing, and social media.
- Design and troubleshoot email templates and forms.
- Support daily upload of original and syndicated content.
- Produce and edit written and multimedia content for digital platforms and campaigns.
- Assist in regular website and email marketing maintenance.
- 3-5 years of web and digital design experience in marketing or news settings
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop, Eloqua or similar marketing automation platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Must be comfortable in an fast paced open office setting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; journalism or design degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to write effective marketing copy
(Company) delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At (Company), you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take rewarding risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients-and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Developer, Journalism, Public Policy, Technology, Publishing, Government